Terms & conditions
1. Welcome to Lemonade!
We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time. If we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes, either by notifying you on the Site or by sending you an email.
2. Creating an Account
You must be 18 or over to sign up for a Lemonade account. You’re responsible for your account and all the activity on it.
You can browse Lemonade Site or Stores without registering for an account. But to use some of the Membership, Shopping related functions, you’ll need to register via Gmail or through social login. When you do that, the information you give us has to be accurate and complete. Don’t impersonate anyone else or choose names that are offensive or that violate anyone’s rights. If you don’t follow these rules, we reserve the right to cancel your account.
You’re responsible for all the activity on your account, and for keeping your password confidential.
To sign up for an account, you need to be at least 18 years old, or old enough to form a binding contract where you live. If necessary, we may ask you for proof of age.
3. How the Membership Works
This section goes over how membership works and includes things like how money gets collected, whether memberships can be changed or cancelled, and how we provide rewards.
These are the terms and conditions governing our pledge:
- Memberships are offered only on an invite only basis from existing members. We reserve the right to offer Memberships on an exclusive basis.
- Memberships offer users a chance to buy products at a discounted price, the % of which we reserve the right to change from time to time due to factors beyond our control.
- If you are offered an opportunity to avail of a Membership, you’ll provide your payment information when you purchase and will be charged the corresponding charge associated with the membership.
- Every Membership is offered on an annual basis and we do not offer any refunds, exchanges or cash back for Memberships once purchased. You may choose to avail products at discounted prices during the course of your membership.
- You cannot increase, decrease, or cancel your Membership at any time. Once you have made your purchase, you will not have any option to get back your money.
- The membership (% discount in this case) is what we’re currently offering. This may change (increase/decrease) over time since we live in a post-pandemic world and timelines may slip as a direct or indirect result thereof. So please be patient, we’ll let you know when we go live!
- For every Membership we receive, we offer a guaranteed % of discount for life across all of our product categories when we go live. However, we do not, in any case, for any reason offer refunds.
- Your Membership allows you to also avail of other benefits that we may offer from time to time such as priority exchange on products, access to exclusive showcases/sales and these benfits will be communicated to you, the “Member” in due course.
- Your Membership is non-transferable and can only be used by you through your account on our platform.
4. Membership Policy
We don’t offer refunds for Membership Payments made to us.
We will endeavour to start order fulfilment at the earliest possible and promise that Members like you are the first ones to receive our products and unlock exclusive benefits.
5. Intellectual Property
Our Content is protected in various ways. You do not have the right to use it for anything commercial without getting permission first.
Our Products are legally protected in various ways, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other rights and laws. You agree to respect all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Platform. You also agree not to change, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of the Service.
6. Our Rights
To operate, we need to be able to maintain control over what happens on our Platform. So in this section, we reserve the right to make decisions to ensure that our interests are safeguarded.
- We can make changes to the Lemonade Terms & Conditions without notice or liability.
- We have the right to decide who’s eligible to use the Site. We may in limited circumstances impose restrictions or limitations on accounts, or for particularly significant or repeated violations of our Terms or any other rules on the Site and we may cancel accounts
- We have the right to cancel any Membership, reward commitment at any time and for any reason, Lemonade is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions
7. Warranty Disclaimer
We work hard to provide you with great products and a superb shopping experience, but we can’t guarantee everything will always work perfectly. This Platform is presented as-is, without warranties.
You use our Services solely at your own risk. They are provided to you “as is” and “as available” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
Lemonade SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES.NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION (ORAL OR WRITTEN) OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
8. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will Lemonade, its directors, employees, partners, suppliers, or content providers be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential, special, or exemplary damages of any kind, including but not limited to damages (i) resulting from your access to, use of, or inability to access or use the Services; (ii) for any lost profits, data loss, or cost of procurement or substitute goods or services; or (iii) for any conduct of content of any third party on the Site.
9. Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
Any disputes with us have to be handled by means of sole Arbitration, mutually appointed by the Parties, at a location specified by Lemonade.
10. The Rest
These are our official terms and our rules for how things work.
These Terms and the other material referenced in them are the entire agreement between you and Lemonade with respect to the Services. They supersede all other communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and Lemonade with respect to the Services and govern our future relationship. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under the law, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms otherwise will remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either you or Lemonade to exercise any right provided for in these Terms in any way won’t be deemed a waiver of any other rights.
These Terms are personal to you. You can’t assign them, transfer them, or sublicense them unless you get Lemonade Brand’s prior written consent. Lemonade has the right to assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent. Lemonade will provide you notice via email, written notice, or by conspicuously posting the notice on our Platform.